Shri Ram Consulting and Research Centre, SRCC, where innovation meets collaboration, the only official consulting Centre of Shri Ram College of Commerce is a visionary initiative under the Shri Ram Centre for Personal Growth which was introduced and inaugurated by the University Grants Commission to instil the corporate exposure of consulting and research fields into the character building of the students. We offer Pro-Bono Consultancy and Research Services to corporates and have previously worked with Uber, Zomato, Burger King, ITC, AkzoNobel, WazirX, and many more.
Shri Ram Consulting Escapade, the largest consulting fest of DU, sponsored by Reliance, Unibic, Grandthorton and Columbian Brew, presents you with four endeavours, a pan- India case competition, an intellectual panel discussion, a strategic business plan competition and an exhilarating Research competition and a panel discussion round along with Keynote Speaker Session. In accordance with past events, the expected audience reach is about 5L+ views, 12.5k+ registrations, and 4k+ offline participants. Tune in on 29th April and 1st May to witness this enthralling event.
On the first day of our event, we will be organising four competitions as follows:
Shri Ram Research Rodeo
Shri Ram Research Rodeo is an exhilarating research-based competition which is a beautiful celebration of logic, reasoning, analytical skills, awareness and solid research backed by evidence. The event had its prelims on the 17th of April 2023 wherein more than 1000 students participated as a team of 2-3 members or lone wolves. For round 2, the shortlisted participants had given stimulating topics to conduct research upon. They were required to draw inferences from the analysis done and present their findings in the form of a PowerPoint Presentation. On the first day of our event ie. 29th April, the Top 10 teams with the best research-based PPTs will be required to present their solutions to the panel of Esteemed Judges, for the final round. The top 2 teams from the final round will be awarded the cash prize.
Discorso, The Intellectual Outbreak
Discorso is a Panel discussion competition of progressive arguments or discussions with the purpose to create a meaningful environment wherein you can share and enhance your knowledge and insights. The event had its prelims on the 15th of April 2023 wherein more than 700 students participated as a team of 2-3 members. For round 2, the shortlisted teams had sent a live-case problem with instructions for submitting the expected. As the prelude to the grand finale, it had given a chance to research and analyze on ground dynamics of consulting through an intriguing case and formulate proposals that seamlessly fill in the gaps. The top 6 teams selected shall proceed to the final round that will be conducted on the first day of our event i.e., 29th April. The final round will be organized in a parliament-like set-up and shall summarize the entire journey of participants’ research endeavour by witnessing a stellar exchange of distinctive opinions and in-depth deliberations, where the leading case is declared the ultimate winner. The top 2 teams from the final round will be awarded the cash prize.
Shri Ram Casespresso
Shri RamCasespresso is the annual case-study competition of Shri Ram Consulting and Research Center, SRCC, a unique opportunity that gives participants a chance to examine case studies in detail and offer practical, well-considered answers to both general and particular challenges. The competition comprises 4 rounds. It had its prelims on the 14th of April 2023 wherein more than 600 students participated as a team of 2-3 members or lone wolves. For the second round, they were given a case scenario and had to submit a one-page document outlining their strategy. For the next round, they had to prepare a comprehensive PPT on the basis of the case problem given earlier. This was an online round and participants had to present their presentation in front of the judges online. The final round will be conducted on the 29th of April, 2023 wherein the Top 8 teams shall be invited to the campus and will have to solve the given case study on the spot in a limited time duration. Only the best of the best would emerge victorious in this enthralling final round. The top 3 teams from the final round will be awarded the cash prize.
Shri Ram Business Propositum
Shri Ram Business propositum is a bewitching B-Plan competition meant to contest your thinking dexterities. The event had its prelims on the 18th of April 2023 wherein more than 850+ students participated as a team of 2-3 members or lone wolves. Shortlisted teams from round 1 will have to prepare an 8-slide presentation covering all the aspects of impact assessment, revenue model, and how they will fund their model. The top 10 teams will qualify for Round 3. In Round 3, each team will get 10 minutes to present their business plans to the judges, followed by a Q&A round spanning 7 minutes. The final round presentation will take place on 29 April 2023 in offline mode. The top 3 teams from the final round will be awarded the cash prize.
- Pushkar Raj Thakur who is a business coach has 8.1 million subscribers on YouTube along with 726k followers on Instagram. He is also a Guinness world record holder.
- Dr. Vijendra Singh Chauhan who is on the panel of Drishti IAS mock interview and has 41K followers on Instagram.
- Namita Dubey, an Indian actress known for working in Bade Bhaiyya ki Dulhania, Bepannah, and the web series “Aspirants” with 268k followers on Instagram,
- Anurag Agarwal is a business coach with 4.02M subscribers and 1.2B views on YouTube. He has also been awarded by times now.
- Abhigyan Prakash is a senior executive editor of ABP News and columnist. He is an op-ed columnist for Dainik Jagran newspaper)
- Dr Harsh Vardhan is an Indian otorhinolaryngologist who served as the minister of family and health welfare, minister of science and technology and minister of earth sciences.
- Mr Pankaj Dubey is an Indian author, screenwriter, director, producer, and social entrepreneur. He was awarded the youth icon award for social entrepreneurship in 2010 and had been selected amongst three Asian authors for a writer’s residency in Seoul art space yeonhui.
- Mr Sahil Khanna is a digital marketer, social media influencer, startup advisor, and digital entrepreneur. He has 87.6 k on Instagram and 1.21 million subscribers on Instagram.
- Mr ANISH BASU is the co-founder and CEO of tagZ foods. Before co-founding tagZ, he had been working with FMCG giants like coca cola and Nokia.
- Mr. ISHAAN ARORA is the co-founder of Finladder. He is a consultant who provides strategic and real-life solutions to startups and young entrepreneurs.
- Ms KANIKA TEKRIWAL is an Indian entrepreneur who is currently the CEO of Jetsetgo. She is the youngest rich woman in India. She founded India’s first aircraft leasing organization.
- Mr BHASWAT AGARWAL is the co-founder of Classplus. He worked with Microsoft before starting Classplus.
- Mr ABHIJIT CHAVDA He is a theoretical physicist, Historian, geopolitical analyst, writer, and podcaster. He is the creator of the askabhijit show. PARESH GUPTA is the founder and CEO of the global centre for Entrepreneurship and Commerce. He has been a TEDx speaker. He is also a youth mentor, advisor, and motivator.
Shri Ram Consulting Escapade is expected to be a great success, consisting of various individuals from diverse backgrounds and helping them connect with each other. The event provides an excellent platform for everyone to portray their skills and instil various useful intellects into themselves. It’s time for everyone to put their razor-sharp mind to use and help us organize a fruitful and gripping event.
We hope You all will join us on 29th April and 1st May 2023.